EHS Project Manager
Mr. Ralph Sbragia is a Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) Certified Safety Professional (CSP #15455) with over thirty years of professional experience in general, occupational, industrial and construction safety and loss prevention including instruction. Mr. Sbragia’s professional experience primarily consists of increasing levels of responsibility at one of the U.S.’s largest transportation agencies.
Mr. Sbragia’s safety and loss prevention expertise includes field management of public sector construction projects, (both large such as the I-405 (I-10 to US-101) widening project and small ‘tenant improvement’ projects, review and revision of contract documents and the review of prospective bid packages. Mr. Sbragia’s safety and loss prevention training expertise includes presenting safety topics in various settings from Tool Box Talks to construction workers at the construction site, to instructing collegiate Construction Safety Management Course to presentations to industry leaders.
Mr. Sbragia also brings expertise in underground construction, including certifications from the California Division of Occupational Safety and Health, Mining and Tunneling Unit as both an Underground Safety Representative and an Underground Gas Tester. He is also certified by BCSP as a Construction Health & Safety Technician (#C207). Mr. Sbragia is fully devoted to providing top-tier Safety & Health consulting and Training services to A-Tech’s clients.
- Masters Studies, Health Education – University of Massachusetts, Amherst: School of Public Health
- B.S. Biology – University of California, San Diego
Certificates and Registrations
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certificate 15455
- Certified Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST), Certificate #C207)
- Certified Underground Safety Representative; State of California, Division of Occupational Safety & Health, Certificate #S946-19
- Certified Underground Gas Tester; State of California, Division of Occupational Safety & Health, Certificate #G1434-19
- Professional Member, American Society of Safety Professional (ASSP)