Samaritan’s Purse &
A-Tech Cares Present: Operation Christmas Child!
The holiday season is right around the corner and A-Tech is on a mission to meet and exceed last year’s goal of 600 shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child! We invite you to join in and help make this Christmas special for hundreds of children. In the spirit of giving, A-Tech will match every box donated by our friends, family, clients, vendors, and everyone in between. Scroll down to find out how you can participate!LEARN MORE
How To Participate
How can I participate in Operation Christmas Child?
1. Fill a shoebox with toys, school or personal hygiene essentials for a young girl or boy! A-Tech will have boxes that you can pick up at the front desk to fill with these items and then drop back off at the office once they’re ready.
2. If you do NOT have time to go shopping. Give a monetary donation of $16 or more to A-Tech. Donations will be used to purchase online shoeboxes. Cash or Venmo donations are accepted (please hand Luisa the cash or Venmo – A-Tech Consulting).
By when are the shoe boxes needed?
– We will be collecting shoeboxes and donations from now until November 1st!
– All gift-filled shoeboxes must be dropped off by November 15th at a local drop-off location that way the shoeboxes can reach the children in time for Christmas!
You’re interested! Now what?
– If you are interested in participating in OCC, please let Lisa know!
– You can pick up shoeboxes from the office at any time – see Luisa! Then get started on shopping for kids this Christmas.
– If you are not sure where to shop, here are some ideas – Dollar Tree, Walmart, Target, Ross, Five Below, Hobby Lobby
How to Pack a Shoebox – Choose a Girl or Boy — Ages 2-4, 5-9, or 10-14
1. Start with an average sized Shoebox (one can be provided to you by A-Tech)
2. Give a “WOW” item like a Ball with a Pump, or Snuggly Teddy Bear.
3. Add in some Personal Care items such as a Comb, Toothbrush, Washcloth, Bar Soap, Face Masks, Gloves, or a Blanket (NO liquid, candy, hand sanitizer, lotions, toothpaste, or anything that may melt into a liquid).
4. Include some crafty items for their creativity to be explored such as Pencils, Manual Pencil Sharpener, Colored Pencils, Pencil Case, Notebooks/Coloring Books, Building Activities.
5. Throw in a toy or two, like a Foam Ball, Slinky, Etch a Sketch, or a puzzle.
6. Lastly, create a Personal Note (optional). Share something about yourself or give some much-needed advice, anything you think a child would enjoy reading.
DO NOT INCLUDE CANDY, GUM, TOOTHPASTE, OR ANY LIQUID.
A-Tech Cares will match every box donated.
Reach out to Luisa@atechinc.net for more information!