• Through access to or use of A-Tech Consulting’s websites; and
• Through the submission of information by prospective customers, vendors or affiliates to ATech Consulting for purposes of receiving more information about our services; and
• When a new customer, vendor or affiliate of A-Tech Consulting creates an A-Tech Consulting or EnviroShare account; and
• When a new customer or affiliate of A-Tech Consulting purchases our services (the “Services”), including as the term “Services” is defined in your Master Service Agreement, Affiliate Agreement or other agreement with A-Tech Consulting (the “Agreement”); and
• When a current customer, advisor or affiliate of A-Tech Consulting uses our platform or Services or contacts our customer service or technical support team.
• Personal Information may include Data when defined in the Agreement; and
• When a job applicant applies for a position with A-Tech Consulting.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL A-TECH CONSULTING BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY ANY USER, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF CRCA WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WHAT ARE A-TECH CONSULTING’S GUIDELINES REGARDING CHILDREN?
WHAT ABOUT MY USE OF A-TECH CONSULTING’S FORUMS/SOCIAL MEDIA?
A-Tech Consulting may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, news groups and similar media, including social media, available to you. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas may become public and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information in any of these areas.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES A-TECH CONSULTING COLLECT?
A-Tech Consulting may collect the following information, which may include Personal Information:
• Personal Information that you voluntarily provide when using our websites or Services, including contact information (e.g., email address, name, telephone number, home or work address, and ZIP code) project information (e.g., project site, scope, end user, site address, property owner) and billing information (e.g., credit card number, bank account number and billing address);
• Personal Information that you voluntarily transmit using our Services, which is collected, used and processed by A-Tech Consulting solely for the purpose of delivering the Service to you;
• Technical standard information sent by your browser during visits to our websites or your use of our Services, including IP address, the type of device being used, your device’s operating system, location information, language preference and browser type; and
HOW DOES A-TECH CONSULTING USE, STORE AND RETAIN INFORMATION?
A-Tech Consulting may use, store and retain information, which may include Personal Information, in the following ways:
• To provide you with information regarding the status of your account, to determine your tax status, and to bill you for our Services;
• To operate, provide and maintain the Services, including providing you with information and Services that you request from A-Tech Consulting, delivering customer service or technical support, and carrying out A-Tech Consulting’s obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and A-Tech Consulting, including the Agreement;
• To manage our existing and prospective relationships with customers, distributors, vendors, service providers and affiliates, including accounting, auditing, billing and fee collection;
• To administer, test, analyze and improve A-Tech Consulting’s Services and to facilitate marketing services by A-Tech Consulting and its marketing partners, including providing you with information about available Services and related products and services;
• To gather broad demographic and statistical information, and other de-identified or aggregated information, which A-Tech Consulting may use for purposes such as understanding broad demographic trends and statistical information;
• To notify you about changes to the Services, welcome letters, billing reminders, technical notifications and security announcements;
• To comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and A-Tech Consulting’s procedures and policies, to enforce our Agreements, and to defend our legal rights; and
• For other purposes to which you may provide your consent.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we only process your Personal Information based on a valid legal ground, including when:
• You have consented to the use of your Personal Information, for example, to provide you with tailored advertising;
• We need your Personal Information to provide you with the Services, including for account creation, the delivery of our Services, responding to your inquiries, and providing customer service and technical support;
• We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, such as the obligation to protect intellectual property rights and restrict content available on the Service based on your location; or
If you are an existing customer, unless you ask A-Tech Consulting to provide you with additional marketing information, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or by posting to your account with EnviroShare). Where required under applicable law, we will only send you marketing communications with your consent.
We are committed to keeping Personal Information no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, unless allowed or required by law.
HOW DOES A-TECH CONSULTING SHARE INFORMATION?
A-Tech Consulting may disclose your information, including Personal Information, as follows:
• To entities within the A-Tech Consulting group and third-party business partners, consistent with the purposes described above;
• Billing information to organizations such as Intuit, QuickBooks, Collection Agencies when needed and similar organizations, who process billing information on our behalf;
• In de-identified or aggregated form to third parties, such as usage information to our service and license providers for licensing compliance, licensing usage calculation, billing and support purposes;
• To vendors and contractors retained in connection with the provision of the Services or support of A-Tech Consulting’s business. For example, A-Tech Consulting may use service providers to measure Service usage and Service performance metrics; monitor security aspects of our Services and infrastructure; provide data storage services; and deliver customer service or technical support. A-Tech Consulting will only release information that is needed to deliver the service for which the third-party vendor has been contracted. These vendors are required to maintain strict security and confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes other than in accordance with A-Tech Consulting’s instructions and policies.
In addition, A-Tech Consulting may access and release your information, including Personal Information, under the following circumstances:
• In response to subpoenas, warrants, government inquiries, court orders, or legal process, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, in each case if A-Tech Consulting believes doing so is required or appropriate;
• If we obtain your consent or permission to disclose or release your information, which we may obtain in various ways. For example, A-Tech Consulting may present you with an “opt-in” prompt when you access our websites or Services (including our administrative control panel);
• If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition, A-Tech Consulting adheres to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework (“Privacy Shield”) set forth by the United States Department of Commerce and the European Commission regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information collected from individuals located in the EEA.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Data Security Policy
A-Tech Consulting, Inc. (“A-Tech”) realizes the importance of secure online transactions to protect information from any loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction. To help safeguard the information we obtain and process in our website, A-Tech utilizes a combination of online and offline security technologies, procedures and processes.
A-Tech’s system utilizes industry standard encryption technology. Data Retention A-Tech’s system will retain the data as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains or until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes. After its retention period expires, CRCA will destroy the data using industry standard tools or devices.
Physical and Logical Security
Before the introduction of new methods of data processing, particularly new IT systems, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data shall be defined and implemented. This applies regardless of whether data is processed electronically or in paper form.
Security Vulnerability Management
A-Tech’s systems and its underlying subsystems are hardened using industry best practices and standards. Critical security patches are implemented promptly.
Although A-Tech Consulting uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, A-Tech Consulting cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted using our websites or Services, and any transmission is at your own risk.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have the right to request that A-Tech Consulting not contact you or use your Personal Information for purposes which are not reasonably necessary for the administration of our websites and/or the provision of Services. If you wish to exercise this opt-out right or to terminate your account, please contact A-Tech Consulting at 1748 W. Katella Ave. Ste 112, Orange, CA 92867. You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com or access any available termination or opt-out features in the administrative control panel for your Account.
Where required under applicable law, we will only send you marketing communications with your consent. When you receive marketing communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us, and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication you receive, or by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us regarding our provision of Services to you, including messages relating to your Account, unless you stop using our Services. In addition, certain information may be required in order to use our websites or Services; as such, the only practicable method to opt out of providing information in connection with the use of those websites or Services would be to refrain from subscribing to or using those websites or Services.
You may also revise your contact and financial information or terminate your account through the administrative control panel for your Account.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS (EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA)
If you are located in the EEA, you may have the following additional rights to:
• Request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information, have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In addition, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
Casandra Williams, CEO, CFO
1748 W. Katella Avenue Suite 112, Orange, CA 92867