Danielle Whitt has been a sales and marketing executive for over ten years, amassing extensive experience in business to business marketing. Prior to employment at A-Tech Consulting, she was Senior Account Manager at Pacifica Wholesale, where she was responsible for acquiring and maintaining key accounts as well as following marketing trends to determine target markets. She was eager to join the A-Tech team and spearhead its sales department. Danielle has rapidly expanded the company client base through trade shows, customer relations, researching the industry and growing relationships with all companies that could benefit from A-Tech’s Services. She has been instrumental in bringing a wide range of environmental services to new clients and has helped strengthen relationships with A-Tech’s current client base. Mrs. Whitt has a passion for customer relations and building relationships. Mrs. Whitt’s strengths include sales, strategic marketing, branding, market research, business development, and social media.
- California Society for Healthcare Engineering, Inc. (CSHE)
- Environmental Information Association (EIA)
- Southern California Chapter of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Business Marketing Association (BMA)
- Sales and Marketing Executives, Inc. (SMEI)