Office & Operations Manager
Jamie Kelley has over 12 years of experience working an office administration role and has worn many hats, including marketing, customer service, content curator, consumer relationship management, operations coordinator and more.
Prior to joining the A-Tech team, Jamie worked as the Operations Manager for one of the fastest-growing tech startups in San Diego. As the first employee of a hyper-growth startup, she was key in expanding operations from a single market to 70+ markets in 25 states, over a three-year period. Along with running day-to-day operations, she interviewed and trained all new hires, then continued to coach and provide constructive feedback to increase individual performance. Additionally, she created and implemented a complete training curriculum and executed internal company procedures.
Since joining A-Tech, Jamie has utilized her organizational skills in managing the office report team and streamlining processes and procedures. Working alongside the management team, Jamie ensures that A-Tech Consulting meets and exceeds client expectations and project deadlines. She has also created internal training processes and procedures which has increased operational efficiency. Jamie is continually cultivating innovative operational and marketing strategies, with the goal of increase overall brand awareness and online presence.
- California State University, Fullerton, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Marketing
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member since 2019
- Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA), Member since 2018
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Computer literacy in specific programs and apps
- Productivity (Asana, Slack, Trello, AirTable)
- Digital Marketing
- Content Development
- Typing 85 WPM